Sunday, October 26, 2014

Straw Maze

We have lots of good intentions as a family to get out and do fun activities together, but I feel like life gets so busy sometimes that it doesn't happen as often as I would like it to.  This was one of those times though, where we did make it happen!  And, it was a great time!  It was a beautiful fall day and it was hilarious letting the girls pick which way to go, especially Brynnley.  :)  Eventually we did let Ryan lead the way out.

There she goes!

Love this little girl

 
Outside of the maze they had some slides and these giant tires you could ride in.  I think Brynnley could have stayed in them all day, but I don't think Ryan would have lasted.  :)
 
Its times like these that I just feel so grateful for my little family.  And it really is true that getting out and having fun, laughing, and just spending time together really does bring you closer together.

1 comment:

Justin and Carissa said...

That tire is awesome. It's been a while since we have done a good fall maze.